Welcome to the ODYSSEY clinical trial program site. This site is for US residents only.
The ODYSSEY clinical trial program is a collection of studies investigating the safety, tolerability and efficacy of an investigational drug (an injection) for patients with high cholesterol who are at risk for cardiovascular disease and not adequately controlled by their current lipid modifying therapy. This program has been developed and sponsored by Sanofi US Services Inc and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. who have extensive experience in researching and developing new medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
This website is designed to:
- Provide information about the ODYSSEY studies for people with high cholesterol not adequately controlled by lipid-lowering treatments
- Help people with high cholesterol decide if it is the right decision for them to take part in the ODYSSEY clinical trial program
- Explain how you can take part in the studies
- Help in your talks with your family, your doctor and those running the studies
- Provide general information to people who would like to learn more about high cholesterol
Your nearest ODYSSEY study site
See a larger map
The nearest study center to your estimated location is shown above.